- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect? Ryeview collects the following data online:
- (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) only when provided by you when you make a request or booking at Ryeview
How do we collect your data? You directly provide Ryeview with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily via email phone or in person when booking.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies see cookies info.
How will we use your data? Ryeview collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your stay with us.
- Email you with information you may need for your stay.
Ryeview will not share your data with any outside companies so that they may offer you their products or services to you.
In the case of an unlawful event and information is needed for legal reasons we will have to share that information with the gaurdí and cooperate to the full extent of the laws of the land of Ireland
How do we store your data?
Ryeview securely stores your data at Ryeview 29 Captains Hill Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland Ryeview
we keep your payment details only till payment has been completed and services rendered.
What are your data protection rights?
Ryeview would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ryeview for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ryeview correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ryeview to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ryeview erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ryeview restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ryeview processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ryeview transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Call us at: +353 (0) 1 624 5615
- Or write to us: Ryeview 29 Captains Hill Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Google Analytics to see how many visitors our site gets
- Understanding how you use our website
- To help you get the best viewing experience on our site
- we store cookies for only 24 hours
What types of cookies do we use? There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Ryeview uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Ryeview uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ryeview sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- cookies are stored only for the time your browser needs or untill you delete your own cookies
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Call us: +353 (0) 1 624 5615
- Or write to us at: Ryeview 29 Captains Hill Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ryeview has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Website : https://www.oic.ie/ Address: Office of the Information Commissioner 18 Lower Leeson St., Dublin 2, D02 HE97